Homeschooling and Libraries

Things I'm thinking about and learning while working with homeschoolers and writing Helping Homeschoolers in the Library for ALA Editions.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Status Report

Sorry to be silent so long. I've been absorbed in writing chapter two of my book over the last couple weeks, and I'm happy to report that I finished a draft that I'm really happy with tonight. Woo, hoo!

Next we'll see what my readers and editor think, and then it's only ten more chapters to go....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Hockey Librarian said…

    Keep up the good work! As a homeschooled kid who grew up to be a librarian I look forward to reading it.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    I'm afraid it's going to be a while, but in the meantime, hopefully I'll find things to blog about a bit more regularly....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home